TM Streamyx is available as an alternative for those don’t have Unifi coverage is their place. 3 packages with 1Mbps, 2Mbps and 4Mbps.
Streamyx Business Broadband Online Registration
Streamyx Terms & Conditions
- Minimum subscription period is 12 months for all packages except other promotion packages.
- Service is subject to availability and technical testing.
- Speed of service is on best effort basis.
- Customer is NOT ALLOWED to change the telephone number (connecting to Business Broadband) before installation of service.
- Customer is responsible for internal wiring, NIC card and networking.
- Self-installation customer is required to prepare own modem before the 7-day auto account activation
- Streamyx in-a-box courier service charges are RM14 for Peninsular Malaysia and RM25 for Sabah/Sarawak.
- 1st bill received will include the following fees
- RM75 for activation
- RM88 for installation (if applicable)
- First and 2nd month advanced subscription fee
- RM10 for stamp duty fee (effective 1st May 07).
- For account activated on every 29th, 30th or 31st, the current charges for the month will be pro-rated.
- If customer terminates Streamyx before the end of the minimum subscription period, the customer must pay subscription fees of the remaining months and return the modem. Pre-mature termination includes relocation of premise.
- Streamyx bill must be paid before the due date to avoid any service suspension. During suspension period, TM will continue to charge for the monthly subscription fee. RM10 reconnection fee will be charged upon service reactivation.
- Any Streamyx termination (based on service number) is subject to 30 days quarantine period from termination date. Quarantine period is defined as a period where the service number is blocked from re-registration in provisioning system.
- Streamyx download and upload speed is guaranteed for local content access only. TM is not responsible for the low speed of either download or upload of international content access.